Home

Xkcd im sorry

xkcd: I'm Sorry

1. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). More details
  2. Explain xkcd is a wiki dedicated to explaining the webcomic xkcd. Go figure. 945: I'm Sorry. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: navigation, search |< < Prev ; Comic #945 (August 31, 2011) Next > >| I'm Sorry: Title text: You know I've always hated her. Explanation . The term I'm sorry expresses a general feeling of sorrow or grief. It can be used either as an apology (expressing.
  3. r/xkcd: /r/xkcd is the subreddit for the popular webcomic xkcd by Randall Munroe. Come to discuss the comics and other work by Randall with other

945: I'm Sorry - explain xkcd

1. r/comics: Everything related to print comics (comic books, graphic novels, and strips) and web comics. Artists are encouraged to post their own
  2. xkcd ist ein Webcomic von Randall Munroe. Der Autor überschreibt seine Comics mit Webcomic über Liebe, Sarkasmus, Mathematik und Sprache (englisch: a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language). Inhalt. Die Themen der Comics sind unterschiedlich. Manche behandeln die Liebe oder das alltägliche Leben, andere (wie etwa mathematische und.
  3. Eine deutsche Version von xkcd, dem Webcomic über Romantik, Sarkasmus, Mathematik und Sprache. Navigation. Anfang; zurück; Titel: Logarithmische Darstellung Übersetzung von xkcd #1162 vom 18. Januar 2013 (übersetzt am 19. Januar 2013) Knuthsche Papier-Stapel-Notation: Schreib die Zahl auf Seiten. Staple Sie. Wenn der Stapel zu hoch ist, um in den Raum zu passen, schreibe die Zahl der.
  4. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). More details.

Also, Swiftkey might be saying I'm so sorry- that's never happened before. because the software doesn't know what to do. because the software doesn't know what to do. SwiftKey has noticed their inclusion in xkcd and have created a blog post for other users to comment with their default phrase when they hit the central prediction key Xkcd findet in seinem gestrigen Comic den Satz von Rolle zu einfach (oder eher zu kompliziert, obwohl er eigentlich einen einfachen Sachverhalt beschreiben würde). Nun ist einserseits die Formulierung des Satzes sicherlich nicht zu kompliziert wenn man bedenkt, dass es ja Funktionen gibt, für die der Satz von Rolle nicht gilt, weil dessen Vorausetzungen nich r/xkcd: /r/xkcd is the subreddit for the popular webcomic xkcd by Randall Munroe. Come to discuss the comics and other work by Randall with other Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log in sign up. User account menu. xkcd r/ xkcd. Join. Posts Comic Threads. hot. hot new top rising. hot. new. top. rising. card. card classic compact. xkcd, sometimes styled XKCD, is a webcomic created in 2005 by American author Randall Munroe. The comic's tagline describes it as A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language. Munroe states on the comic's website that the name of the comic is not an initialism, but just a word with no phonetic pronunciation.. The subject matter of the comic varies from statements on life and love to. XKCD is the best-tasting webcomic, with a penchant for data-driven comics that are both funny and informative. So I was excited to see this recent comic, showing the best-tasting colors. I quickly realized that I had, at my fingertips, a dataset that could corroborate this comic. The What to Brew dataset has roughly 118,000 datapoints of [

I'm Sorry : xkcd

Dagegen ist 2^11 == 2048 , und wir haben gerade erst den 2048-ten xkcd-Comic, auf den ich hier mal freundlich verlinke. Natürlich war das alles nur ein Trick, der Thilo kontrollieren lässt, ob wir alles unbesehen hinnehmen. Aber ich bin da wie ein Herr Maaßen und sehe die Dinge zunächst mal prinzipiell skeptisch. Hoffentlich setzt mich niemand als Leser ab! #2 rolak. 20. September. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: Am I the only one who thinks it is that first I'm sorry that is weird and not the Why? It wasn't your fault. part? I know a lot of people do it but that doesn't make it less weird. Tharkon 01:05, 14 July 2014 (UTC) In regards to contexts such as the one portrayed in the comic, I always thought the phrase I'm sorry to be more accurately.

For those of you who like being heroic but don't necessarily know or like regular expressions, here is an awesome variant on the theme of Comic #208 It. xkcd; Learners. Contribute; Tips to Learn English with Comic Strips; List of Free Comic Strips; Teachers. Why Comics? Contribute; Bibliography (Comics In Education) List of Free Comic Strips; Other Online ELT Resources; Pourquoi les BDs? (French) Search for: Search « The Uses of I'm Sorry xkcd_i_am_sorry. admin Monday, June 10, 2013 Monday, June 10, 2013 Full size is 199 × 480 pixels. Explain xkcd is a wiki dedicated to explaining the webcomic xkcd. Go figure. 927: Standards. Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb. Jump to: navigation, search |< < Prev ; Comic #927 (July 20, 2011) Next > >| Standards: Title text: Fortunately, the charging one has been solved now that we've all standardized on mini-USB. Or is it micro-USB? Shit. Explanation . For any engineering task, there.

[xkcd] I'm Sorry : comic

xkcd - Wikipedi

xkcd: Not Really Into Pokemo

Feb 14, 2013 - Explore Vanessa Lauf's board xkcd on Pinterest. See more ideas about Grammar humor, Language log, Make me laugh xkcd is a highly successful webcomic, created by Randall Monroe

XKCD is amazing. Let's compare the recent partisan polarization with the history of American political factions. PolityMaking. Search. Menu. Skip to content. Exploration; Commentary; Recommendations; Recommendations. XKCD: Congressional Ideologies. Posted on October 31, 2012 by Trevor 2 Comments. I love XKCD. Here, he has graphed the DW-Nominate scores for both chambers of our Congress. Check. Replace words and phrases on websites you visit, using the substitution lists from XKCD comics. XKCD Substitutions 3 offered by XKCD Substitutions 2 (10) 559 users. Overview. Replace words and phrases on websites you visit, using the substitution lists from XKCD comics. The default substitutions are based on XKCD comics 1288, 1625 and 1679, but the lists can be customised in the options page.

Tags xkcd.com Post navigation. Previous Previous post: gsmarena.com | Facebook's to pay $550 million over face recognition misuse. Next Next post: gsmarena.com | Latest Poco X2 teaser basically confirms it's a Redmi K30. Search for: Recent Posts. lifehack.org | How to Make a Life Plan That Works (With a Life Plan Template) lifehack.org | 6 Health Benefits of Tumeric (And How to Take It For. Hashtag #xkcd difficulty: 11.52 K Posts The more posts in a hashtag top - more traffic is their, and more competition level to get it. — Posts per day Posts Per Day will help you to predict for how long your posts will be getting traffic from first positions in top (average 7 days). Difficulty Hashtag Difficulty estimates how hard it will be to be ranked in the top publications with xkcd. Entdecken Sie If I Were Sorry von Damn! feat. Shirin bei Amazon Music. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/picking_bad_stocks.png . xkcd.com @xkcd CC BY. Écrire un commentair Ich habe das folgende kleine Shellskript geschrieben und auf GitHub veröffentlicht . Im Repo gibt es auch eine README-Datei, in der die Verwendung genauer beschrieben wird. Dies ist das erste Mal, da... War dieses Shell-Skript bereit für Open Source? (Zufällige XKCD-Tapete

54 thoughts on I'm Sorry Dave, You Shouldn't Write Verilog mike stone says: September 4, 2020 at 7:24 pm When someone says, I want a programming language in which I need only say. Earlier this week, the ever brilliant xkcd delivered another of their wonderfully geeky webcomics. The Tech Support Cheat Sheet spread over the interweb faster than a squirrel crasher. Well OK. I'm sorry, I've just never learned a good word for these. If you lived on [the other kind of planet], [3] Sorry. the two Suns would spend most of the year in different parts of the sky. Depending on how big they were, they may also be very different in brightness. If you were orbiting the larger star, the smaller one might be no brighter than the Moon, [4] Which would still be bright enough to.

Wenn ich denn Wahnsinn / die maximale Totalverblendung lese mit der ihr auf die Frage, ob das Christentum auch gutes geleistet hat antwortets, wirft dies die Frage auf, ob ihr im Endstadium geisterskrank seids. - sorry das ich so brutal deutlich werden muß 'But you're using that same tactic to try to feel superior to me, too!' 'Sorry, that accusation expires after one use per conversation.' |< <? > > 'Sorry, I left out my glass of water from last night.' OH GOD I APPARENTLY LIVE IN A GARBAGE PIT. |< <? > >

I've followed through this post. I'm trying to reproduce the example from here This is how mine looks This is how it should look The code is on that page and at the end of this post System th.. Find the newest xkcd meme. The best memes from Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and Twitter about xkcd Still, #xkcd-signal is a social channel — if you just want to play games with the moderator/concept, please use #moderator-sandbox. Thanks! #xkcd has had about 250 chatters these days. Large communities suck. This problem is hard to solve, but we've come up with a fun attack on it — enforced originality (in a very narrow sense). My friend zigdon and I have put together an auto-moderation. #xkcd #xkcd's; RastaPopoulos @rastapopoulos CC BY-NC 2/09/2019 @xkcd ce ne sont pas que des strips, son dernier livre a l'air très drôle :D. Un extrait d'un chapitre sur son blog. How to Send a File - xkcd.

xkcDE - Eine deutsche Version von xkcd

(Back to main) Drawings: Election Screen Time Prediction All-in-One Bigger Problem Masks Amelia's Farm Fresh Cookies Messaging Systems Parity Conservation Message Boards Volcano Dinosaur Voting Common Star Types Evidence of Alien Life Gravitational Wave Pulsars Polls vs the Street Constellation Monstrosity University COVID Model Stellar Evolution Hurricane Hunters Synonym Date Standard Model. ← not xkcd 44 - They know if you've been naughty or nice 4. not xkcd 46 - Happy New Year → Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here... Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website. You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Google. i'm sorry, from your years of condescending toward the 'squishy sciences', i assumed you'd be a little harder. |< <? > > Schlagwort-Archive: xkcd. Einfache Einsätze, Einfältig Eingefädelt. Veröffentlicht am 2015-05-10 von bluttrinker. Das Internet zerstört dein Leben. Wer das sagt, lebt auch Glutenfrei. Das wird man ja wohl noch sagen dürfen. Früher war alles besser. Die Leute denken einfach nicht nach. Das interessiert doch niemanden. Das sind halt so Naturgesetze. Die Jugend Weiterlesen.

29 Dec 2019 - Because there's no humour like nerd humour. (Probably for good reasons). See more ideas about Nerd humor, Humor and Funny Of course, the xkcd font was enticing enough that I started to have very strong desires to use this font on my system, and lo and behold, the font was actually available online on the ipython repository. So, now I shall describe to you how to use this amazing font on your own system to use with everything you wish to. The process below is specifically for Linux, though I imagine it should be. Forum user buffygirl has become famous for her creation of remarkable hats for the avatars of other users. She and other forum users are responsible for most of the hats one can find on the OTT The following table displays before-and-after images for avatar hats created by buffygirl. Hats are listed in the order they were created, so far as buffygirl remembers or the One True Thread of Time. XKCD is comprised of mostly nerdy sciencey things that are even over my head, and I sit around writing software all day. The comic has become somewhat of an internet phenomenon and is cited quite frequently

xkcd: Duty Call

And, sorry, no, I'm not going to make a 'technically' joke. Not even the meta one. Moe Lane. Posted on January 19, 2015 Author Moe_Lane Categories Not-politics Tags technically, xkcd 5 Comments on Today's Life hack, courtesy of @xkcd. Randall Munroe's What If? is out in book form! Randall Munroe's (of xkcd fame) What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions. not xkcd 100 - Transformers: Age of Extinction movie review; not xkcd 99 - The alternative; not xkcd 98 - The Art of War 2; not xkcd 97 - Old age 5; not xkcd 96 - The Art of War; not xkcd 95 - Work; not xkcd 94 - Why can't we be friends? 2; not xkcd 93 - Zombie Survival 2; not xkcd 92 - Zombie Survival ; not xkcd 91 - Why can't we be friends? not xkcd 90 - Procrastin Identify your strengths with a free online coding quiz, and skip resume and recruiter screens at multiple companies at once. It's free, confidential, includes a free flight and hotel, along with help to study to pass interviews and negotiate a high salary smugpyter / notebooks / Unified XKCD Colors.ipynb. Find file Copy path Fetching contributors Cannot retrieve contributors at this time . 2971.

xkcd: Compilin

Sorry about the XKCD post. Talk about WhatEVER !.. 2 posts • Page 1 of 1. Message. Author. gator Moderator Emeritus. xkcd: XKCD. This channel is to collect, rate and discuss all xkc­d comics! The title of each comic is retained and the description says what the comic would sa So talented people have figured out how to make xkcd style graphs in Mathematica, in LaTeX, in Python and in R already.. How can one use MATLAB to produce a plot that looks like the one above? What I have tried. I created wiggly lines, but I couldn't get wiggly axes troper@tvtropes:/$ describe xkcd here What? No, we're not doing another Describe Topic Here joke.. troper@tvtropes:/$ sudo describe xkcd here. Okay. xkcd is a Stick-Figure Comic by Randall Munroe.It is a gag-a-day comic and generally does not have a continuing plot line or continuity (though there are occasional short story arcs)

Need beta testers for new iOS XKCD app Sat July 18th, 2020. Hi everyone. I've been working on a new iOS XKCD app on and off for the last few months, and while it's still very much in alpha I would love to get some early feedback from the community.. Posts about xkcd written by Gretchen McCulloch. I got namechecked in the hovertext of an xkcd comic this month, which may have resulted in more congratulatory messages from friends than when my book was reviewed in the New York Times, so, you know, it's good to see that everyone has their priorities on track.. My Wired article about code being based on English got translated into Japanese.

xkcd: Automatio

Sorry I didn't have the time to clip and edit the video like I wanted to, so it's a bit long. Feel free to jump around and see the difference between 2D and 3D, and other settings. A learning rate of 1 worked best for us. The result we used is shown in an annotated screenshot below. The output of t-SNE dimensionality reduction was a bunch of points in 2D space, crunched down from the. * And this xkcd is quieter than the ones that usually get ricocheted across the Internet, but damn if it didn't make me laugh. Dollhouse, Duke, Watchmen, Time « Gerry Canavan The thing I've always loved about xkcd is the way that, even when the joke is about some incredibly esoteric part of programming or something, you can still make it relevant to your life by changing a few words around I love xkcd Published by Andres Guadamuz on November 27, 2009. Beautiful animation based on xkcd comic 442. Sharing through CC can create some amazing derivatives, but we already knew that. I Love xkcd from NoamR on Vimeo. Share this: Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to print (Opens in new window) Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Click to share on. Randall Munroe describes xkcd as a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language. While it\'s practically required reading in the geek community, xkcd fans are as varied as the comic\'s subject matter. This book creates laughs from science jokes on one page to relationship humor on another. xkcd: volume 0 is the first book from the immensely popular webcomic with a passionate readership.

Friggin&#39; modern tents don&#39;t have a single piece of ropeNamesake art by Annie Pollock | Pollock, Art, Arty

Sorry. XKCD, even recently, just hits more often than PA does. That's because you're too fucking young to be old sk00l and to know what it was like playing ET on a fucking 2600 masturbating to Intellivision. Sorry sorry, didn't mean to explode. SERIOUSLY! GETTING A FUCKING NINTENDO NES AND READ BLUES NEWS AND COME BACK IN FOUR WEEKS, THEN MAYBE YOU'LL GET THE FUCKING JOKES!!! I'm sorry, it's. Posts about xkcd written by chrisjrob. I confess, I like XKCD.Even though some of them are unfunny and others beyond my understanding, sometimes, just sometimes, they strike a chord.. Once I moved to pekwm I found myself with a black plain desktop, what could be better, I thought, than the current XKCD comic in the centre, with the tooltip comment located underneath in an appropriate font

1068: Swiftkey - explain xkcd

XKCD is very funny and the viewer works well. My problem is that I can't seem to get a lot of these Amazon Apps to load on my Kindle Fire HD's. They will only load to my phone, and say that I have already downloaded them when I try to get them on my tablets. That makes them all useless to me 2016. 5. 28 - Pinterest에서 Sara Kim님의 보드 xkcd을(를) 팔로우하세요. 성공 인용구, 과학 유머, 동기부여 인용구에 관한 아이디어를 더 확인해 보세요

Satz von Rolle bei xkcd - Mathlo

33 Posts. 1 , 2 Next » | . BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming Subject: xkcd on Board Game Here is my test plan. All tests would run in /tmp/xkcd-dl-home/ update_dict() creates new dict in specified xkcd_dict_location. Check if file is created and size > 0 test_download_one() --> Would download a jpeg, png and gif xkcd comic a.. I'm not sure if it is the XKCD fans or the anti-XKCD fans that are the worse problem; either would suffice to be a disruption. Pointing them both at the same proposed link is a guaranteed mess. A redirect to a line in the XKCD article which links to the page should suffice, taking fewer than a thousand bytes even in Unicode. Those who happen upon the word -- where ever they do -- and are. A quick manipulation into a csv and applying the XKCD theme and some geom_smoothing gives this: Looks like Andrew Mitchell might be Nick Clegg's new best friend in terms of deflecting some of the attention away from the sorry song And here's the code (note that you need to have installed the Humor Sans font using install_fonts() ) Auf xkcd.com komme ich offenbar durch häufiges Refreshen drauf, aber dann fehlen wie oben gezeigt trotzdem noch die meisten Bilder. Wikia.com ist nach wie vor auch durch F5 Spammen nicht erreichbar

xkcd: Mac/P

Easy xkcd is a free software xkcd and what if? viewer for android devices. You can share and favorite xkcd comics and what if? articles, and also view the explain xkcd explanation of every comic. It supports viewing the alt text by long pressing the comic. You can also view a random comic by pressing the random icon in the bottom right corner. Got bored, so this happened. XKCD viewer for Godot. Press space to advance. Sorry for the synchronous loading. - iggyvolz/xkcd-godo News und Foren zu Computer, IT, Wissenschaft, Medien und Politik. Preisvergleich von Hardware und Software sowie Downloads bei Heise Medien That XKCD has Ender's Game references (for example) is neither common knowledge nor easily verifiable. It requires interpretation of specific comics by the reader. -- SCZenz 15:45, 29 September 2008 (UTC) I'm sorry if I came across as making a challenge, or disrupting the article. I only meant to point out that, as you said, it would be.

119 best images about Clean Cyanide & Happiness on Pinterest

xkcd - reddi

Auf der Venus hat man außerirdisches Leben entdeckt! So lautet zuerst ein Gerücht das sich seit ein paar Tagen durchs Internet verbreitet. Heute wurde dann eine wissenschaftliche Facharbeit dazu veröffentlicht: Phosphine Gas in the Cloud Decks of Venus(pdf). Also Phosphin Gas in den Wolken der Venus. Klingt nicht mehr ganz so spektakulär. Ist aber dennoc Previous Previous post: xkcd.com | Beverages. Next Next post: gsmarena.com | Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro live photo confirms some specs. Search for: Recent Posts. gsmarena.com | Honor Watch GS Pro and Watch ES coming to India on October 8; lifehack.org | How to Find Joy in Life During Difficult Times; lifehack.org | 10 Best Laptop Backpacks For Every Purpose ; singularityhub.com | These Robotic.

Video:

TacoDance: November 2012Interessantes V [4] - mods
  • Triumph custom deutschland.
  • Rudolfstiftung hno kreuzbauer.
  • Warum meldest du dich nicht mehr.
  • Wissenschaftliche artikel schreiben.
  • Urvertrauen geschädigt.
  • Khelani.
  • Ring of oath love nikki.
  • Simone de beauvoir das andere geschlecht zitate.
  • Library programmierung.
  • P diddy alter.
  • Die stadt der besonderen kinder ende.
  • Lindt torte bestellen.
  • Balkenkorn winchester 94.
  • Jahrescamping spanien.
  • Otto wagner spital abteilungen.
  • Baber game.
  • Dkultur feature.
  • Wiedereingliederung nach krankheit versetzung.
  • Deckenleisten hochglanz weiß.
  • Peugeot RCZ Reifendruckkontrolle zurücksetzen.
  • Drei affen tattoo.
  • Gemma chan dominic cooper.
  • Halle medizin erfahrung.
  • Flug nach varadero eurowings.
  • Busfahrplan hamm linie 33.
  • Cornwall flughafen ryanair.
  • Südkorea mit kindern.
  • Euphoric hardstyle sample pack.
  • Grillplatz kelsterbach.
  • Verwandte zulassungspflichtige handwerke.
  • Ticketbande meine aufträge.
  • That power justin bieber ft will i am just dance.
  • Schlauchschelle mit gewinde.
  • Fake gps tinder.
  • Full metal jacket mickey mouse song.
  • Zwilling sternzeichen charakter.
  • Bachelor studiengänge münchen.
  • Hannah montana stream staffel 3 folge 1.
  • Bike trail tirol achensee.
  • New series 2019.
  • Dkultur feature.